- The administrator of personal data contained in Nowy Adres websites is Nowy Adres sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Sienna 75, 00-833 Warsaw, NIP 527-23-85-577, REGON 015242444, Company registered in the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000977994. Share capital PLN 100,000, hereinafter referred to as hereinafter New Address.
- Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secure servers of Nowy.
- Personal data is processed for the purpose resulting from their function: on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of implementing the contract concluded between the parties.
- The websites perform the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a.) through information entered voluntarily in the forms,
b.) by collecting "cookies"
- Each data subject has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Personal data provided in the form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
- The New Address has the right to share the User's personal data and other data with entities authorized under the applicable law.
- Complaints and objections regarding the processing of personal data on the website should be submitted electronically to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.